At the third edition of the Global Conference “Digital Day”, organized by the University of Florence and the Harvard Law School Association of Europe, experts of legal, social and economic fields talked about digitalisation. Our partner Paul Schörghofer was asked to give a presentation with the title “Digitalisation: The Future of Corporate Law”.
Digitalisation has shaped corporate law at sometimes breathtaking speed. We are only at the very beginning of this development. Paul Schörghofer talked about existing and, in the future, perhaps possible cases of application in the area of corporate law.
He covered the following topics:
- The European Digitalisation Directive and its implementation
- Virtual meetings of executive bodies and shareholders
- Artificial intelligence and managerial decisions
- Blockchain technology
- Decentralized Autonomous Organizations
- Challenges of digitalisation for managers and board members